-The Guardian- -The Guardian-

This is just great and amazing! Thank you for sharing this beautiful animation! :)

Simple Combo Simple Combo

Not bad at all! Love the colors and the stick style, you should make more, and as you progress through your "animation journey" (as I sometimes call it) you will improve more and more!
Nice!

The Forbidden Forest The Forbidden Forest

I myself liked it. The movie was very well animated! Short and simple. Not bad. :)

The Tale Teller The Tale Teller

Wow! I must admit, this was really a nice work! The voice acting was very good, the whole animation was a well-written poem with cool rhymes and narrated the right way. The characters, the landscapes were all beautifully drawn!
You did a good job!

Super Fun Time Adventure Super Fun Time Adventure

Alright, that was just great!!
I liked how hilarious you made everything, the art was cool as well, and the animation is nice too! Very well done! xD xD

Fruity Fruity

Simple, nice and funny! Amusing song, smooth and beautiful animation. :)

Potato vs Tomato Potato vs Tomato

Well, it was kind of funny at times, also the ideas and art were sort of cute! :)
I think you just need to work a bit on the moves, you know maybe make them a little bit more realistic, frequent or diverse, maybe a bit faster if it's the case. I don't say I am a top animator or whatever, I was just telling you my opinions and thoughts.
It is quite good for a beginning animation, and with practice you will surely get to a new level. (Y)
Not bad, keep it up! :)

It's Snapple Time! It's Snapple Time!

I think the animation was nice and smooth, but the whole concept was too violent and even kind of evil... I mean I don't really know what's up with the apple and why it got shot, etc... I didn't find it funny how the apple was just being tortured there.
But I do think that the voice acting was kind of amusing at times, though..
Also, what's up with the language at the ending credits?

Abider responds:

Thank you for the feedback.

This publication is labelled Mature (17+) hence the language.

*No apples were harmed during the making of this animation*

Stick Wizard Wars - Ep3 Stick Wizard Wars - Ep3

Woow! That was great, it is really visible that you've improved! The voice acting is quite nice, the animation hasn't decreased in quality and you even added a little more action to everything! Very well done! :)

Stick Wizard Wars - Ep 1 Stick Wizard Wars - Ep 1

I really enjoyed the whole concept: First of all, because the theme was simple but can spread many ideas, as the "stick" Universe seems to be just infinite... the magical things going around there were pretty much just what I was looking for. :)
Secondly, I liked the art because it wasn't at all too complicated, it was colorful and kept that classical Flash-based stickman animation style.
Moreover, I found the dialogues funny at times, but the only thing I didn't really like about it is that certain texts disappeared too fast. However, that only happens a few times in the whole animation, so it's not that big of a deal! :) ;)
Good job! Keep it up, I'll check out the next episode for sure. :)